Call for Abstracts and Sessions extended to 31 March 2012!
Good news for everybody involved in the various fields of Risk Reduction and Disaster Management – The call for contributions for the 4th International Disaster and Risk Conference IDRC Davos 2012 has been extended to March 31, 2012. The best papers will be published in the International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction.
You are kindly invited to submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation, or if you are interested in organizing your own session or workshop on one of the conference topics such as:
- Disaster preparedness and response, vulnerability and resilience research
- Extreme events, climate change adaptation
- Critical infrastructure and services
- NATECH, cascading risks, technological risks
- Health impacts, medical response, One Health
- Capacity building, education, communication and training
- Economics of disaster, financial tools for risk management
Submit your entry now! Find more information here (http://www.idrc.info/pages_new.php/Call-for-Abstracts/873/1/831/)
Benefit now from the reduced early bird price of only EUR 650! Students are eligible for a reduced admission fee of EUR 390.